Grateful


I really enjoy my classes this year. I've been enjoying my classes ever since being a full-time Visual Arts teacher. I have experience in teaching TAS (Technological Applied Studies) subjects but have always had a soft spot for Art.



Above: Year 9/10 students have been working on developing their artworks with a focus on 'Environmental Issues'. 


Above: I find the students are trying more and willing to experiment. Perhaps my 'Donut Give Up!' sign is working :P


Above: I started using my classroom management signs today. I am definitely the crazy art teacher!


Above: seems like a few teachers are interested :) I am also thinking of making my own signs in the future after my purchase one dies from wear and tear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique