Latest purchases


I decided it was time for a new lanyard. I wanted something that was quite fun and tactile. The Smiggle lanyard is extremely colourful and the keyring is a great stress reliever. It feels nice running my fingers through the surface. I picked up a 'C' keyring as my first name starts with a C.



Above: Lanyard and keyring from Smiggle.

I also went pass a watch store and bought myself a cool portable clock/timer/stopwatch. I don't want to use my phone that often unless I am taking photos of students' work. This timer is awesome. It is probably designed for the kitchen as each turn, makes a click sound and adds a minute to the stopwatch. It will be used to time activities, to time how long it takes students to settle into the classroom, to add minutes to complete 'silence' when students decide to talk during inappropriate times. I also purchased a wall clock as I am missing one in the classroom. The clock has the time, the date and even the temperature :)


Above: Timer/Stopwatch/Clock


Above: It is also magnetic and attaches onto my whiteboard 


Above: My wall clock is sitting on my teacher's desk. I need to get a hook before putting it up against a wall.


Above: My old Darth Vader clock is now a whiteboard marker holder. One of my Year 10 student stumbled on the idea of making it hold a marker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique