Happy photos



I am going to keep today's post quite light. I recently purchased a laptop bag for $34.99 from Forever New. I am loving it. It is easy for me to carry my class worksheets, a notebook with my checklist, phone, and even a water bottle. It goes well with all outfits and it is comfortable to hold. 

For the entire week, I have been pairing all my outfits with my cat shoes. They are the only wedges that make me feel like I am walking on heaven. I can easily last a six-period day in them and still feel good. The students love them and I receive a lot of compliments. It goes with everything. 





Today the Year 7's received their photo package and showed me my photo. I am so glad that my face is not as greasy compared to the previous years. 



My favourite person gave the CAPA faculty a visit today. All the art teachers got into one photo. I used to team teach with her. She is a fantastic mentor and friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique