A message from a student

I informed some of my students about this blog. One of the students wanted to include something small here:

My Experience In Miss Kwan's Class

For the past 3 years, I have been lucky enough to have Miss Kwan as an art teacher. We have laughed together and we have argued, but all in all, we have had a great time and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher.

Miss always has new and creative ways to teach her classes. From the first day of year 7, to now I have seen every reward system you could imagine. Day in and day out, Miss Kwan takes time and money of her own, and puts it toward students and our learning environment. Although we may not always show it, we are all very grateful for the extra effort Miss Kwan puts in for us. 

In class we share, laughs, smiles and jokes and I hope that I am lucky enough to share my art experience with Miss Kwan again next year. 

On behalf of the class and myself, I would like to say thank you for being an amazing teacher Miss Kwan. Even if I am having a terrible day, I always look forward to having art with you. You go above and beyond to make class as enjoyable as you can and in the end of the day, it really show.

Thank you for everything Miss, we all love you xo

- Mikayla Year 9

Teaching is a challenging profession and the students make the journey worthwhile. 


Above: Photo with the student who wrote the passage.


I managed to make a quick sign today. All I needed was a white posca marker and black cardboard. I used a hole puncher to make two holes and used some leftover ribbons to hang it up against my ceiling.



Above: A two minute job to make a small banner over my teacher's table. The idea came from the signs at the famous stationary store: TYPO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique