One of these days



I love how I can have honest conversations with students. I've been wearing this shirt forever and must have gained some weight. My button decided today that it will undo itself while I was teaching in front of a class of Year 7 students. I spent the start of the lesson explaining to students what they need to do. When I finished, I happened to look down and was horrified to find it had un-button itself. Then I had to spend the next five minutes explaining why it might be nice to tell the teacher when something isn't right i.e. fly undone, button popping off. This brought back memories of my history teacher who had his zip undone and none of the students in my class was brave enough to mention it to the teacher.

It was also amusing to find a note in my suggestions jar. It recommended to me to 'check your shirt when coming into the classroom'. Note taken!



Above: When sticky tape is a life saviour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique