My talented friend

I have a friend who I love to bits. She is my mentor and the kindest soul on this planet. When she used to work with me, I would often wonder to myself...'What did I do to deserve such a genuine friend/coworker in my life?' She has truly lifted my wellbeing up from being at the rock bottom to becoming a passionate and hardworking teacher (mirroring her work ethics). Although she has now retired from her job after 24 years of service to the Department of Education, she still thinks of the students every day. She has made me a 'To do' journal and another handful of handmade letter sets and journals for students as 'reward prizes'.



Above: My lovely journal.


Above: Handmade letter sets. Each bundle contains 3 original designs.


Above: More handmade journals. Every page is carefully put together. It is a scrapbook heaven. She prints each image herself. At times the artworks are designed and painted by this talented woman, other times she searches on the internet for suitable designs.

Here are some of my existing collection. There are a few close-up of the insides of the journals:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique