They can flyyy


Our high school offers transition lessons for our local primary school. Every Tuesday afternoon, the local primary brings over their Year 6 students. The students are split off into groups to try a few taster classes. This year I decided to do something different and went with a collaborating design between students.

Please check out my previous post in regards to the 'What Lifts You' mural design.

What Lifts You  

This class activity was very easy to handle. I was given 5 lessons with this class but we pretty much finished by the third lesson. On the fourth lesson, I started giving them another activity to do. I will be getting two new groups and plan to have 3 pairs of wings by the end of the rotations. The primary school students will be taking it back to their primary school to have it on display. I hope students enjoyed working on it and I want them to be proud of their team effort.

I'll miss them! Hope to see most of them next year.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales