Chinese Whispers (draw instead of whisper)


My heater in my demountable has been broken for the passed few weeks. I am waiting for the maintenance person to come in to have a look. Not the best time when the weather has been quite chilly over here in Australia. Some days we start off with a single digit number and it rises up to around 17-18 degrees Celsius. As a result I have booked the library a few times or moved to another classroom. My room usually warms up naturally by half day but the first two-three periods is like 'ICE ICE BABY'.

Last week, I taught my Year 7 students a game, which is similar to Chinese Whispers. Instead of whispering like what you will do, students had to draw. There were two teams. The 'next' student had to based his/her drawing from the drawing created by the student before him/her. The students at the end of the two lines will then guess what the drawing is about. Each student was given 15 seconds to draw. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales