Decorating Bug



This is the aftermath of visiting Kmart...



I love decorating my classroom and Kmart makes my job REALLY fun! Sometimes I go overboard. You can find most of the items in the 'Party' section at Kmart. The Unicorn pom poms is only $2 Aud. The big 12 piece decoration pack is only $12 Aud!!! This is cheaper than buying individual pom poms for $3 Aud each.

The necklaces are $6 Aud each and come with a pair of earrings. I saw on my Instagram feed that you can easily convert them into cute teacher lanyards by attaching large lobster clips or keyring holders. The mini blackboard is only $5 Aud and comes with two chalks. The board is going to be for motivational quotes. 

The pink table cloths are $2 Aud each and are actually used for covering tables. They make a great backdrop for walls. 









I feel like going back to Kmart just to purchase these lovely trays:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales