You matter


A break from all the teaching talk....



Our wellbeing as a teacher is important. How do we remember to look after ourselves? I have spent Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday marking. My daughter (a Shih Tzu named Lucy) has been giving me a questionable look: Is this the holidays? Are you going to mark till you die (well that is what I imagined)?


Above: My Shih Tzu (Lucy) has been worried about my wellbeing 

So after days of being in my pj's, curled up under a blanket to mark assignments...I decided to venture out. Time to relax and party (well if you call going out to the movies as partying).


Above: My teacher partner and I decided to go and explore Chatswood. We live in Sydney, Australia. I think we spent more than 20 mins walking up and down different streets deciding on what to eat.


Above:The Fate Of The Furious was a pretty good movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales