DIY wall


The back wall in my classroom is work in progress. One side is filled with 'Happy notes' from Year 7-11 students and the other side is starting a completely new trend...memes by students. I love the DIY factor and how it is a group effort to make the wall look nicer. 

I am also planning to start a mural when the Year 6 students come over for their art lessons. Every Tuesday afternoon, the local primary school sends students over for lessons. I was quite excited to find a large black cloth while cleaning my room over the holidays. I am planning to create a mural with big wings on top of it. The inspiration is from 'The What Lifts You Campaign' by Kelsey Montague.




Next project:



Adaptations that I found online:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales