Procrastinating


I always procrastinate for a day before I can focus and start work. I probably had too much fun during the Easter long weekend and my mind was crying for another day of rest. I ended up cleaning and started stealing things from home to bring to work. I always do this! It doesn't help that I am an Art teacher and I want to be able to provide students with as many resources as possible. Since I am the rewards advocator at my school, I also try to find prizes around the house to donate to the school. This is on top of asking for monetary or merchandise prizes from the local community.



During the holidays, I have been using the 'Remind' mobile app to send inspirational photos to my Year 11 Senior students. Remind is a great app for me to communicate to my students. They are also able to ask questions and get feedback about how they are going with their 'Portraits' unit. I have asked them to have an idea ready by Week 1 of Term 2. We have roughly 15 weeks to complete five artworks using any media of their choice. 

A quick summary of Remind (if you are interested in knowing more please read my March blog entry on 'Remind'):


Today I found this cool technique from one of the posts on Art teachers Facebook group:



These panels are made of glass and the imageries are made using the process 'fumage' by Diane Victor. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales