Coffee


I've never been a coffee person. I can function without a cup. However, since our school started a cafe where Hospitality teachers work with Senior students to make drinks for teachers, I have been slightly hooked. I go for the social aspect to make more of an effort to bond with different people who I may not necessarily get the chance to engage with. I am a confident person inside the classroom but I am a hermit crab outside of the classroom. Hence, making more of an effort to break out of my shell.

Teachers and staff only need to pay $30 for 30 cups of coffee. You don't necessarily have to drink coffee especially if you have a sweet tooth like me. I tend to go for hot chocolate, caramel latte or a mocha. 






Our Vivo rewards program allows teachers to reward students with virtual points. Students can use the points to trade it in for a prize or a teacher service of their own choice. Our deputy principal even offers to make hot chocolate for students in exchange for 100 Vivos. It has been a great initiative. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales