Motivational quotes


My demountable is right next to the school hall. I was thinking of what motivational quote could be nice for both my classroom (before students walk in) and for students who often walk pass to enter the school hall for exams. I used the DIY blank paper bunting from Typo along with posca markers to make the simple buntings design. I plan to laminate each triangle since it needs to hang outside my classroom door area.


Above: My dog being helpful.


Above: Bought the DIY Kraft paper bunting on sale from Typo.

This morning I also created simple signs 'suggestions' and 'kudos' to attach to my two gold spray painted tins in my classroom. I want students to have the option of leaving confidential notes to either say thank you or to express their concerns or suggestions.


Above: Freshly laminated. Needs to be cut out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique