Morning


I have been working since 7am and I am trying to understand why it is already 10:38am. Sometimes, I think I work rather slow.

A few things that I have completed in the few hours time frame:

  • Updated the Powerpoint for Wednesday (there is a presentation after an informal 'Meet the Teachers' event).
  • Sent work emails.
  • Updated student notices.
  • Maintained and organiseed Vivo school rewards program.
  • Put up posts on the school Facebook page about Vivo raffle prize draw and school newsletter.
  • Checked bank statements.
  • Finally organised my receipts for my super late 2016 Tax return.


Here is a small snippet from our first 2017 school newsletter. I try to write something in it every month so that I can reach out to our parents and students. There is also another post about students in Visual Arts.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique