Obsessed

I received a kind donation from a coworker on Thursday and only had time today to pick them up today. Her father owns a contact paper business and has kindly donated a bundle before closing up. I appreciate her thinking of my art classroom.

I plan to use them to cover my shelves or wall. Some of the contacts are 'feelies' which means they have texture. I am particular excited about the raindrops one. Once the project is completed, I will post some photos up.


Above: Contact paper

I caved in and purchased more things for my classroom. I am 'Dory' from 'Finding Nemo' (please refer to my previous post). I found 6 classroom signs at $10 plus an additional $5 for postage. This means it is around $2.50 per sign. However, these signs are a MUST in my classroom as I can see myself actively using it. YAYYYYYYYYY. They will work beautifully with my chime in my classroom. When I ring the chime, I will hold up a sign and students need to respond to the instructions/visual on the sign.


Above: Manage Your Class $10 plus $5 postage from the 'RTI Buying and Selling Teaching Resources' Facebook page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique