Bike horn


After two work meetings in the afternoon, I drove to my local shopping center to hunt down a 'squistle whistle'. These things are harder to find than I had imagined. I tried three sport stores and none of them have them in stock. I then tried Kmart out of desperation. I happened to walk pass the bike section and had a look at the different bike horns. I ended up purchasing a pink/purple bike horn for $3. It pretty much sounds like a dog toy but louder. When I got home, my dog was overly excited and I had to keep it away from her.

I plan to use it tomorrow when I have to round up the Year 7 cohort for a meeting in the school hall. I need to get the classes ready before directing them inside the hall. I have prepared a 'bullying' PowerPoint to address important concerns and to help students understand the perspectives of both the bully and the victim.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique