Sick day


My throat started feeling really itchy since Tuesday. On Wednesday, it was fired up since I had a five period day plus 'Meet the Teachers'. I also had to do a small presentation in the hall for Year 7 parents and students.



Above: Hall presentation

After getting home last night around 8pm and feeling really sick, I decided to call in sick and ask for a day off. Best decision because I can already feel that my throat is not as sore. However, my body still feels weak.

I woke up at 7am today and couldn't get back to sleep due to body clock issues (I normally wake up at 6am). I ended up watching 3 episodes of Chinese drama before finally giving in to my tired body and slept for another three hours. Right now it is 2pm and I am finally eating my breakfast - congee. Congee is pretty much rice but overcooked so it is soft and mushy. Good for people who are sick.


Above: Congee with carrots and mussels. You can pretty much put whatever you like in it.

Apparently today is 35 degrees. I did not notice the temperature until I stepped foot outside of my room. I must have been too tired. Tomorrow is 37 degrees. I think one of the contributing factors to getting sick is the crazy temperatures from the weekend. It was 47 degrees at one point when I was driving around running errands on Saturday.

Tomorrow is swimming carnival. I am taking photos for our school Facebook page. I do enjoy updating the page with relevant information for parents. I often take pictures in response to what a parent would like to see. I have purposely changed my phone to an Iphone 7 plus for clearer photos and to a 20 gb allowance.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique