Something nice

Yesterday I decided to take my teacher planner folder home to do some work. Instead it got viciously attacked by a mega size slurpee. I had purchased the slurpee from a 7/11 petrol station and was quite careless when driving around a roundabout. It landed on my folder and car seat. I spent almost 20 mins in the 40-degree heat trying to baby wipe everything (I always carry around spare baby wipes). I had to throw away most of my printed yellow resources as it did not survive the brutal attack.

On a positive note, I reprinted all my pages in pink instead of yellow. I think it reflects my personality better. Something nice always comes out of something unpleasant. 





I spent today directing lost Year 7's as they made their way around assembly for whole school announcements and to their roll call classrooms. A lot of meetings occurred today including house meetings and sport selection meetings. From period 2-4, Year 7's finished off their Peer Support activities in the school hall. Considering the 40-degree heat in the west, students did a terrific job in paying attention and joining in on activities. A special thanks to all the Year 10 students for volunteering and helping out.



Above: Posing with the Year 7 in the school hall. I am in the front row (fifth from the right)


Above: My head teacher was very excited to show me today what she had created for her students. She told me how my presentation on 'Classroom Management' inspired her to do this. Super happy to hear this! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales