Barangaroo


Taking a small break from a week focused on teaching. I did manage to pop by work today and spent more than 3 hrs printing. But the rest of the day was spent in the suburb of Barangaroo.


Above: Enjoying 'The Beach' installation with my partner. There are more than 1.1 million balls in this large pit. We waited for 1.5 hr in line. I was pretty much drowning in excitement. To be truthful, I almost suffocated a few time when I couldn't reach the top.


Above: Exploring Barangaroo. I am in love with this place.


Above: The building structures are fascinating.


Above: I met up with three high school friends tonight for dinner.


Above: It is never too old to get matching bracelets with the same engraved message. Thank you Thomas Sabo for the free engraving service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales