Resources

I've had an extremely busy day of running around. First stop was Aldi, then Bunnings, then Office works, then back to Aldi (to get a few more things) and finally the Reject Shop.

Here are some purchases and what I plan to do with them:


Above: Items for myself. I'm in love with the label maker. I've never had one and its so much fun! Top row from Aldi, bottom row from Office Works.


Above: Aldi stationary as prizes. The price range was from $99c - $3.99 per item.


Above: I went back to Aldi to purchase more prizes ($2.99 each) and the large pink bucket ($2.99). The clear containers are all from Reject shop. The large one cost $16 and each jar is $4 each. The paddle pop sticks are $2.50 per packet and the circle paper are also $2.50 from the Reject Shop.


Above: Using my label maker.


Above: Dog being tired.


Above: Labeling my pencils. No more missing pencils!!!!!


Above: I took the pencils from the funky pencil topper sets from Aldi as I like how the colours coordinate with my smiggle tins (just missing red lead pencils).


Above: The paddle pop sticks are from the Reject Shop. There are 130 in each packet and it cost me around $5 for two packets. I will be writing student's names on the end of the paddle pop stick and randomly selecting names to encourage student engagement and to distribute classroom jobs.


Above: I finally know how to use my cute coins from Kmart. Each coin says 'I was caught being good!' Each class will be competing with each other on a weekly basis. The class with the most coins will receive more Vivos (virtual reward points used at my school). I will also draw out names to receive prizes. I will keep a tally of which classes come first. At the end of the year, the best class will win a pizza party. I might also ask what they prefer as a big prize.


Above: I have probably spent around $45 today to buy prizes. Everything adds up quickly but hoping my students will enjoy the prizes. I might also include prizes that are not tangible as not every student will be keen on receiving cute stationary.


Above: I purchased a $16 box from the Reject Shop. It comes with 3 removable dividers. I have already removed one so that I can easily slot in my 12 smiggle tins. The tin on the top left contains my classroom jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales