Creating

Latest updates



Above: My personal assistant. 


Above: The process of making everything requires patience. My dog is clearly displaying this.


Above: I had an idea about a wall where students can grab post notes and write happy thoughts or a compliment to one another. I am trying to keep to my 'kindness' theme. The letters were simply made by cutting it out of different coloured A4 paper and laminating it in an A3 pouch.



Above: I made a background to match my door display. I think the post notes will match the confetti.


Above: Classroom job distributor. The roles are listed below:

1. Messenger
2. Books : Distributes and collects Visual Arts journals 
3. Observer : Reports on behaviour
4. Clock: Time keeper 
5. Play: Sets up projector and changes slides on PowerPoint
6. Notes: Hand out notes and paper
7. Setting: Teacher assistant 
8. Contacts: Mark class roll 
9. Rubbish: Help collect rubbish and make sure bin is not overfilled 
10. Laptop: Chromebook distributor and collector
11. Sweep: Clean floors and make sure nothing is on the floor
12. Writer: Write things on the white board


Above: Everything is hand drawn or hand cut.


Above: Laminating everything to make it durable.


Above: I'm trying this idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales