Parent Teacher Night

Yesterday's post:


Parent Teacher Night is on this evening from 3:30-7:30 pm. Some parents have been using the new online booking system to arrange meetings with teachers. Others are making bookings by asking teachers in person to see if the time slot is still available.

This event is a great opportunity to communicate with parents/carers about the student's progress and provide suggestions on areas of improvement. It is crucial to be prepared for the evening. I always have a folder ready with:

-Student reports.
-Grades.
-Printed photos of student artworks.
-Examples of assessment tasks and class handouts.
-Examples of a good Visual Arts process diary.

I also like to hand back their Case Study (essays) and go over how they can improve their responses.


I suggest bringing water and some mints. I currently have a bad throat so I will also bring along all my cough lollies.


Photo from last night:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique