Day to day teaching


Instagram has been quite addictive! I have broken the promise of only posting one photo a day. I should have probably known better since I LOVE taking photos. There is just so much that I want to share during my day to day teaching.

Sometimes I share about the artworks which my students make, other times I focus on the classroom decorations or classroom systems that I have in place. I also like to share teacher outfits and ideas from my blog posts.

so....

Some days you can have a mixture of really good classes and some that can tear you apart. But you keep doing what you do because teaching is more than a job. If you can't teach them today, you can teach them tomorrow. And this pretty much sums up today! It was quite difficult with one class today but hey... we learn from these experiences. Without a challenge, we can never grow to become an even better teacher.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique