Next week

I will be spending today marking and doing reports but I am already excited for next week. Events coming up:

-Wednesday 17th May: Parent teacher night for Year 7, 11 and 12.
-Thursday 18th May: My birthday!! Turning 28.
-Friday 19th May: Birthday dinner with my girls.
-Saturday 20th May: Birthday outing with partner.
-Sunday 21st May: Million Paws Walk with partner and my fluffy Shih Tzu.

I just registered for the RSPCA walk as the funds help fight animal cruelty (domestic violence victims, the homeless, the elderly and the socially isolated). RSPCA receives less than 2% support from the government and relies on the goodwill of the community. I am happy to take part of this meaningful event and let my fluffball get a day out.

Use the code 'PAWS' to get 40% off the tickets. I am planning to buy some merchandise on the day for my Shih Tzu and get her a wash as well. All proceeds go back to RSPCA.



Above: All registered!


Above: Normal prices without using the code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique