Teacher holidays


What do teachers do in the school holidays?

-Relax and catch up with friends
-Resist temptation to visit stores (JUST JOKING!)
-Do school work


For the last two days I have visited:

-Kmart
-Target
-Big W
-Kikki.K
-Aldi
-Typo 
-Tk Maxx
-and many more.

I can't switch my teacher mind off and always seem to be considering what I can do to make my classroom look and function better. I'm a teacher who enjoys organisation. I also love working on my own living space.  I made an earring holder using a Kmart $6 storage grid. Shoes seem to be my latest obsession. Four new pairs came home with me. I'm excited about the new comfortable work shoes!



Above: Teacher shopping!


Above: I love these storage systems but unfortunately the colours don't work for me.


Above: The storage systems are from Tk Maxx and prices range from $16- 35 Aud.


Above: Cute prints!


Above: This was $20 but not necessary in my classroom as I organise my resources in colour coded Smiggle tins that matches the tables.


Above: More storage samples.


Above: I shared a lot of what I found on the 'Relief Teaching Ideas Community' Facebook page. Teachers are excited about the beautiful organisation systems.


Above: What I took home yesterday!


Above: Kate Spade stationary is crazy expensive.


Above: Typo is bringing in a Simpsons stationary range. Pretty cool!


Above: I made a Kmart hack by using bulldog clips to connect the basket onto the storage grid. I also use the clips to hold the earrings in place. 


Above: I paid only $2.30 approx on top for this beautiful A4 monthly planner from Kikki.K. They sent me a $10 Aud anniversary voucher.


Above: I came home with two pairs of sparkly shoes from Sportsgirl. It matches my Mimco phone case so well!


Above: My unicorn shoe for $10 Aud. Big W is my best friend!

Above: Target had an amazing sale where the stool came down from $39 to $15 Aud. The light was half price and I paid $30 Aud.

Above: Modelling with my dog!


Above: We are both loving the holidays. She gets to snuggle with me and I get to eat whenever I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique