Art teacher weekend


My weekend has been quite busy. I've only slowed down today. On Friday night, I went out with some close friends and we celebrated that I am finally permanent after being five years on the contract. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant in the city called 'Fratelli Fresh'. I didn't manage to take any photos as the food was too delicious and I was preoccupied with the experience.

Yesterday, I went to the Etsy handmade markets to support local artists and designers. I managed to purchase a number of handmade jewellery along with my high school friends. I have this fascination to expand my art teacher jewellery collection.







We stopped for brunch around 12:30pm at the 'Lord Gladstone Hotel'. I was pretty much starving at that point. The food was very satisfying.




Afterwards, we headed to the Archibald Prize and the Wynne and Sulman exhibition at the Art Gallery of New South Wales. Here are some of my favourite artworks:











Sometimes we need a break from the workload to keep our minds fresh. It is also good for our own well-being to be surrounded with people who have positive thoughts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique