Year 8 Camp


I was just came back from a school camp. I really enjoyed the 3 days of supervision and activities with my group of students.

The camp was arranged for Year 8 students. We went to the The Tops at Stanwell. It was a three day camp with 84 students and four staff members. Our school booked out the Waratah area with the boys and girls cabin separated by buildings. We completed a variety of activities. The students were divided into groups of roughly 20. Each group also had an instructor.

On my first day I completed the 'Vertical Cluster' and 'Giant Swing' with my students.






On the second day I tried 'Abseiling' for the first time in my life. I LOVED IT. I managed to climb down a cliff. I also did a bit of archery but ran out of time for the high ropes challenge.



On the last day, my group played survivors! It required good team work skills.



I also squeezed in some bush walking time with two other teachers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Speed Dating Art Critique

Kikki.K Teacher Sales