Voice amplifier


So I went crazy today! I started using my Thinc Product voice amplifier. I purchased it on sale during the weekend for $109 Aud including postage (Rrp is $185). I used it in my classroom from Period 1 till Period 6. This includes 3 x Year 7 classes, 1 x 9/10 Elective Art class and 1 x Year 11 class. 

It was great to use the voice amplifier. It made giving out instructions and demonstrations easier. I even sang and dance around. Some students loved it, some thought it was hilarious and a few begged me to stop singing. It made teaching so much more fun.





Wearing this made me feel like I'm Britney Spears, a flight attendant and a belief that I can generally be anything!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maintenance of Accreditation

Kikki.K Teacher Sales

Speed Dating Art Critique